Tuesday, November 11, 2008

As for me











My daughter Kira jokingly ask me if I had any children that I hadn't told them about. Good one, Kira,, I only wish I did have!! Although, after having Nephi, you are really lucky you even were born!! For me, each one of you kids have your own special circumstance that makes you unique. Neal, of course, was our first child. All of the learning and testing is done with the first baby, right? Well, for some reason, Neal was always the grown up! I don't remember him ever acting like a child. I am sure his purpose was to raise his parents! Then, it took almost 4 years to get Nephi here. I had been on fertility pills for a year and was getting really discouraged. I always wanted my kids to be really close in age like I was with my brothers. But, he finally arrived weighing 10 lbs. 6 ounces. And that wasn't the hard part! He was born and our whole world seemed to go 100 miles an hour ever since. He started walking at 6 months, was running too fast for me by the next month. So, in the madness of our lives, I didn't even realize I was pregnant with Kira until I was almost 5 months pregnant! And then she came a month early! That was a really fast pregnancy. We often laugh about we don't remember Kira until she was 3 or 4 because we were too busy chasing Nephi! At least no one can say she was a spoiled only girl! At that is the total of my children. They are grown and beautiful. Each one has their own personality that makes our family fit together. Thanks kids,,,you make life worth it all!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that Nephi is your favorite! hahaha just kidding!

    ReplyDelete